|Hotel Project Coordinator
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||01/16/19||Company:||Staubach & Associates|
|Compensation:||Contact:||Robin Staubach Shaw|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Staubach & Associates recruits nationwide in Transportation, Supply Chain, Engineering. See additional job postings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• A four year degree and at least two years' experience as a Project Coordinator in Hotel Design and Construction Industry.
• Must have either 2 years of Hotel Project Coordination or Hospitality Industry experience.
• Experience with purchase and coordination specifically for:
• Experience in vendor and client contract coordination
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Project Management software skills
• Good track record of collaboration with clients and team members
• Review and approve project cost control and requests to expedite
• Maintain master file for all project agreements, documentation, design specification and change orders.
• Collaborate with Project Manager and Project Director in development of project scope, budget and schedule
• Confirm project metrics related to square footage of public space, meeting rooms etc.,
• Ensure Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment process from take offs through - purchasing agent - to delivery- inclusive of warranties and product data.
Company Paid Relocation.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to email@example.com
Include your salary expectations.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Must have Hotel Project Coordination experience.