|Trade Compliance Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||01/17/19||Company:||Tyler Search Consultants|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
This position is for local residents only.
TRADE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
NY Metro area
This role is responsible for helping and ensuring that corporate clients maintain a high level of Trade Compliance. This person must possess excellent leadership, presentation and relationship-building skills to be successful in this role, ensuring trade compliance and customer satisfaction, while reducing risk.
• Oversee Trade Compliance for all clients within the NY metro area
• Advise clients regarding trade regulation changes, market changes, and regulatory updates
• Supervise the Customs business, maintaining a high level of compliance
• Participate in trade organizations, seminars, and other trade events
• Train and educated team members regarding Trade laws and changes
• Participate in training seminars with clients
• Review corporate SOP's and in-house Trade Compliance programs, look for areas of improvement or areas of cost savings.
• Assist in leading various audits, i.e. CBP, PGA, etc.
• Support sales with business development, and consulting opportunities
• Examine corporate HTS determinations, Duty Drawback programs and review for accuracy and efficiency.
• Client account setup, ACH & PMS
• Find solutions for customers regarding Trade Compliance issues.
• Licensed Broker required
• 4-year degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in Trade Compliance
• Strong presentation skills and coupled with the ability to teach and train
• Excellent analytical skills
• Energetic and motivated with a positive attitude
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
For this or other Trade Compliance positions, send your MS Word version resume to:
As an Executive Recruiter I specialize in trade compliance placements. Tyler Search is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance as well as Supply Chain Management and International Logistics.