|I.S. Project Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||01/18/19||Company:||Kuehne + Nagel|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
I.S. Project Manager
Charlotte, North Carolina
Plan, schedule and control IS/IT projects and related tasks associated with client implementations and other major initiatives, following formal project management methodologies, and
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Manage tasks, timeline and resources associated with client start-ups and other business initiatives
• Assume role of IS Sub-project stream lead under the direction of the CTI Project Owner
• Provide effective communications to project team and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Participate in gathering customer requirements and partner with Solutions Engineering team in development of Concept of Operations and solution design.
• Coordinate meetings with prospects/clients to validate system requirements and specifications relative to product configuration and system integration.
• Communicate business requirements and oversee the transformation of same into system requirements and technical specifications.
• Manage the build, testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements.
• Oversee configuration of applications based on solution design and Concept of Operations.
• Organize the test plan, training plan, deployment plan, contingency plan, and development of test data and cycles to ensure that all processes identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
• Coordinate travel schedule of IS team members throughout project implementation.
• Understand project scope, and manage scope creep and associated change management.
• Document and communicate project risk via KN risk management process.
• Manage project based IS/IT budget, including internal and external cost components.
• Own client IT relationship to ensure alignment and delivery of business requirements.
• Provide point of contact for Sales and Operations relative to enhanced customer requirements.
Your skills and experience
• Bachelors degree in Logistics or Business Management required
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
About Kuehne Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req41317
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.