|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||02/07/19||Company:||United Cargo Management /UCM|
|Compensation:||$45 - 55K /yr||Contact:|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||2 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:||141-07 20th Ave, Suite 601
Whitestone, NY United States
NVOCC Import Coordinator
UCM is a 31 year old logistics company headquartered in southern California with multiple locations in the US, China, and Canada. We are looking to add strong, driven candidates to our team.
Pay is $45,000 to $55,000 DOE with full medical benefits, and a simple IRA w/matching up to 3 percent.
Only Candidates with Freight Forwarding Experience will be Considered!
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Data Entry
• Send pre-alerts, arrival notices, invoices, and other notifications as needed to customer
• Liaise with Customs broker and ensure timely entry and release with U.S. Customs
• Arrange trucking as needed to ensure deliveries are on time
• Maintain accurate shipment files.
• Ensure compliance with all of UCM's standard operating procedures
• Any additional duties as required by your supervisor/manager
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Team Player
• Proactive, good attitude
• Attention to Detail
• Experience in Freight forwarding required
• Experience with Freight Stream software is a plus.
Please Apply On-line Below!