Maintenance Tech 1st Shift
Founded in 2002, Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds: Style, Room, Sports, Tech, Crafts, Party, Candy and Seasonal (which we refer to as "Now"). Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy, snacks and beverages, room décor, stationery and school supplies, books, cell/tablet accessories, novelty and "gag" items, and seasonal items. Five Below believes it is transforming the shopping experience of its target demographic with a unique merchandising strategy and high-energy retail concept that their customers consider fun and exciting.
Five Below has reinvented the traditional five-and-dime for today's younger generation, and has launched a new retail category. At Five Below, "Whatever You Got Will Buy A Lot."
As of 2017, Five Below's sales exceeded $1 Billion with over 600 stores in 32 states. We are experiencing tremendous success and growth. Our corporate offices are based in Center City Philadelphia.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.
The eCommerce Associate is responsible for the physical picking, packing, and shipping of customer orders using an RF unit/computer. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Verify quantity, item, and description to drive order accuracy and efficiency
- Use a handheld device (RF unit) and computer
- Communicate clearly with Supervisor/Lead to rectify problems
- Follow proper safety and security procedures
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- eCommerce experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to key in data and operate RF equipment
- Forktruck/reach truck/rider walkie experience helpful
- Knowledge of warehouse order picking processes helpful
- Ability to perform repetitive arm/shoulder movements
- Ability to continuously, repetitively lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to climb stairs repeatedly
- Associate must meet qualifications on Job Description
- Associate must be in current role for a minimum of 6 months for consideration
- Associate needs to be in "good standing":
- Last performance evaluation > 3.0 (if applicable)
- No current verbal or written counseling in process
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Online Below