With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
- Responsible for meeting production equipment inspection, maintenance and repair requirements for assigned Bakery shifts; includes the ongoing inspections and repair of all production machinery including fabrication of parts not otherwise available. Also provide all technical assistance to adapt new production machinery to Bakery's applications.
- Conduct ongoing preventative visual inspections of Bakery's production machinery and load-handling equipment and provide all scheduled/non-scheduled maintenance and repair as required.
- Provide on-call repair service for production machinery.
- Fabricate and machine production machine parts as necessary for repair and replacement of parts from stock.
- Provide all mechanical/technical applications to adapt and install new production equipment for Bakery operations; includes pre-consideration of electrical, computer, layout and mechanical applications.
- Read, study and review manuals and relevant literature to stay current on new equipment and the updating of existing equipment.
- Complete preventative maintenance reports and other documents to communicate status of equipment and action required for effective operation of production equipment.
- Work over 40 hours in a workweek and 8 hours in a day including all required overtime.
- Regular and prompt attendance.
- Communicate and participate in group meetings on issues such as group performance, goals, safety and productivity.
- Follow all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices and informs immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy conditions observed in the workplace.
- Consult with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual problems or developments and clarification on direction and scope of efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.