Position Description: The Opportunity
Our facility in Missouri City, TX is hiring a full time Customer Service Driver. You will assist/operate Class B box trucks and tank trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts washers. Also helping out in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job.
**Paid CDL Training Available! Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand route;
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck and picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
- Class B CDL license strongly preferred, (Ability to obtain upon hire!);
- Previous route/sales experience an asset;
- Ability to use mobile computer required;
- Customer service based aptitude.
- Ability to travel out of state for paid training purposes!
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.