|Trade & Funding Support Analyst
Wilkes Barre, PA
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||02/14/19||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Provides primary transactional and reporting support and assistance to both the Biscuit and Confections Customer Investments and Planning teams utilizing reporting tools/applications (SAP TPM, HTP, SPARK, CPW). This role has high interaction with High Level stakeholders. Provide insights to HQ & Field Sales teams on Trade Planning.
1. Work with the teams to understand, document and resolve business and application questions/problems for the North America Trade organization.
2. Successful Support Specialists employ an understanding of business concepts, along with functional understanding of trade management and trade sales reporting tools.
3. Responsible for providing and analyzing accurate data reports to the Customer Investments and Planning teams as it relates to trade programs and funding.
4. Manages customer hierarchy changes and product hierarchy changes within reporting to ensure accuracy
5. Manages 20 key Confections Customers/60 Key Biscuit Customers within $8 billion plan, $1.3 Billion in Trade Spend for Biscuit & $190 Million in Trade Spend for Confections.
6. Manages multiple data sources across multiple reports and uses technical skills to make necessary changes/additions/edits with speed and accuracy
Functional /Technical Expertise
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.