The End User Support Analyst provides an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and independent worker to support the IS Department and the Graymont organization.
We are seeking an intermediate support analyst with a proven track record of success. You will be involved in all aspects of end-user support including central and distributed applications. As part of a team of highly skilled technicians, you will be responsible to provide prompt and courteous remote and on-site technical service on a localized and company-wide level. This role provides support in a mostly Microsoft Windows based environment. Hardware and software diagnostic capabilities are necessary, and familiarity with network administration is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, independent and disciplined and who can apply these attributes within the established standards of the Information Systems department and the Graymont organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Configure, deploy, and support desktops, laptops and peripherals including network printers.
- Provide end-user support with a multitude of different software.
- Investigate, prioritize, diagnose, document and resolve routine software and hardware issues.
- Utilize trouble ticketing system (ServiceNow) to create, track and resolve support issues.
- Meet required response, service, and resolution times with consistency.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Understand the foundation of architecture, hardware, and software used by the organization.
- Travel to various locations in Canada and US (25% travel requirement).
- Flexibility in scheduling.
- College degree in related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in multi-faceted support roles.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Sound knowledge of Office365 and Office 2016.
- Familiarity with Citrix, Active Directory, and virus control software.
- Understanding of firewalls/routers/switches.
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow.
- Excellent customer service orientation and the ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively with end-users of various technical skill levels.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate fluently and effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with concurrent deadlines and to function under fast paced conditions.
- Strong analytical skills that will allow interpretation of user needs into practical solutions within Graymont standards.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver license is mandatory.