Shop Maintenance Clerk
Quality Carriers (QC) is the largest bulk transportation company in the continent of North America, combining the largest fleet of stainless steel tanks with the industry's broadest and most complete terminal network. Quality is not only our name; it is our method of operation. Safety and quality are the focus of the entire Quality team.
QC is looking for an experienced administrative support professional for its Shop Maintenance Clerk position in Coraopolis, PA.
Qualified candidates will have the primary responsibility to assist the Shop Manager by providing general clerical work to ensure the smooth operation of the shop. This position will also assist with coordinating maintenance of vehicles, and procurement of equipment & supplies for the shop.
- Coordinates internal resources (shop and terminal) and third-party vendors for the execution of equipment repair maintenance
- Ensures all equipment repairs and/or routine maintenance is scheduled, tracked, and properly documented
Reviews vehicle inspection reports
- Creates repair & purchase orders, and procures parts using maintenance management software (TMT) under the direction of the shop manager
- Maintains and updates inventory and reconciles discrepancies
- Performs quarterly inventories
- Answers phones, copies, scans, and emails vehicle maintenance files as necessary
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Minimum Education/Experience Necessary:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
Minimum Special Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to take direction/supervision and work cooperatively with others
- Ability to use a computer and related software programs to accomplish assigned tasks
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a plus
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Quality provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
All QUALIFIED CANDIDATES, please fill out the short app below and complete the application on the QD site in its entirety in order to FULLY APPLY to the position. The application will take about 10 minutes and can be completed on a mobile device.