Graymont is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and self-directed Reliability Specialist to support two operations - Eden and Green Bay, Wisconsin.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and participate actively to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained in terms of safety, environment, quality, and efficiency.
- Coordinate development and annual review of the plant's Asset Reliability Criteria.
- Conduct and lead Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Equipment Criticality evaluations on Plant and Mobile Equipment in accordance with Graymont practices.
- Conduct and lead the development, and annual review of the Preventive Maintenance Program on Plant and Mobile Equipment.
- Work with the Planner/Scheduler to create and maintain preventive maintenance tasks identified through RCM practices.
- Ensure the Root Cause Analysis program is established and functioning in accordance with Graymont RCA practices.
- Responsible for the management of all asset condition monitoring programs, technologies, tools and systems.
- Conduct and lead Defect Elimination program for Plant and Mobile Equipment in accordance with Graymont DE practices.
- Provide various training to maintenance and operations employees related to the Graymont Reliability Program.
- Responsible for insuring information on changes resulting from the various reliability and maintenance processes are captured in the appropriate systems (change management).
- Proven track record of safe work and safety leadership.
- Technical College certification or University Degree in a related field. Journeyman Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Mobile Mechanic, etc.), with a minimum of 5 years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a heavy industrial environment will also be considered.
- Depending on education, this is an entry level position with three to five years' experience.
- Assignments are broad in nature and require appreciable originality, research and ingenuity to successfully complete assignments.
- High degree of organizational, prioritizing, and motivational skills.
- Ability to motivate and work well with maintenance and operations employees to solicit input and develop ownership of key processes
- High level of computer skills (JDE, MS Office) and capable of learning new applications