Self-directed and motivated individual to continue to drive our MAPUS strategy organizing plant and mobile equipment working in a large collaborative team environment.
Graymont's Superior, Wisconsin plant is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and self-directed individual to fill the position of Maintenance Planner/Scheduler. This individual will play a key role in the plant Work Management process consistent with Graymont's maintenance strategy (MAPUS - Maintenance and Production Uptime Strategy). The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler will organize plant and mobile equipment maintenance work in coordination with both maintenance and operations functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure safety considerations are given top priority in all work order planning.
- Maintain an organized and relevant backlog of approved maintenance work orders.
- Develop thorough and executable job plans for all normal priority maintenance work orders. Job plans will include identification of: safety requirements, parts, tools, special services, trades types, hours to complete each job, etc.
- Work with maintenance crews to develop and maintain a sustainable library of standard jobs and maintenance procedures, along with up to date Equipment Parts Lists (EPLs).
- Facilitate the weekly scheduling meeting, to coordinate weekly maintenance schedules between the maintenance and operations functions.
- Produce and distribute weekly maintenance schedules and associated job packs.
- Work with the Reliability Specialist to plan, schedule, and maintain preventive maintenance tasks identified through Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) practices.
- Plan and schedule shutdown maintenance work.
- Assist maintenance supervisors with information to support the execution of maintenance work.
- Proven track record of safe work and safety leadership.
- Technical College certification in a related field, or Journeyman (Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Mobile Mechanic, etc.), with a minimum of 5 years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- High degree of organizational, prioritizing, and motivational skills.
- Ability to motivate and work well with maintenance and operations crews to solicit input and develop ownership of key processes
- High level of computer skills (JDE, MS Office) and capable of learning new applications
- Previous experience working with CMMS in an industrial operation is considered an asset.