This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Roll Recruitment, LLC provides permanent placement and executive search for International Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain, 3PL/Warehouse Distribution Industries.
- Will oversee compliance Import Dept of the branch.
- Manage Staff Import/Entry Writer/Operations-responsible for handling all aspects of customs clearance.
- Work with US Customs and other Government Agencies/Federal regulations.
- Superior organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented, customer focused and work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, billing accurately and solve logistical problems.
- Computer literate.
- Adhere to, train and advise team in areas of Customs Brokerage Regulations
- Monitor team performance against company standards and department goals; regular audit of shipment documents and accounting
- Monitor problem files and implement corrective action when needed
- Issue work instructions to team members to ensure timely and orderly file flow including release, billing, and auditing
- Monitor staff training needs; identify and develop training objectives
- Conduct regular staff meetings; communicate department goals and expectations
- Document review and assessment of accuracy, verifying country of origin/export, IOR, terms of sale and value to ensure that compliance and federal regulation requirements are achieved
- Daily follow-up on documentation discrepancy issues which requires the ability to troubleshoot and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers and foreign origins
- Increase Profit and Revenue; manage the operational and fiscal activities of the department to include: staffing levels, budgets and financial goals.
- Sustain an excellent Quality of Service; Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the department.
- Develop the best organizational structure that will ensure an excellent customer service as well as employee satisfaction; Analyze and document business process and problems.
- Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals.
- Approve department expenditures.
- Ensure Compliance of all Regulations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed Customs House Broker required
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent team-building skills and ability to work independently
- Good planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a self-starter
- Proven reliability, ability to work with demanding deadlines in a high-pressure environment
This role will lead to becoming officer of company and License holder for Los Angeles Branch.
Company provides Major Medical, 401k.