Propane Gas Service Technician
$50,000 to $70,000 Annually
Why Work Here?
"Fast Growing Gas Company looking to expand and seeks high energy people."
Victory Propane is an exciting, high-growth propane gas company operating in the Midwest. Victory is a customer centric organization focused on combining the highest quality service and best safety protocols at the most affordable price. We are seeking high energy employees with a mind for top notch customer service and attention to detail. If you want to be part of a team where you feel valued for the quality work you provide, Victory is the right company for you.
Victory is seeking a Service Technician to accommodate residential customers in our service area. Our Service Technicians serve as the primary point of contact with our customers and are motivated individuals with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to succeed in a high growth environment. We are seeking experienced and professional Service Technicians who can provide safe, reliable and courteous delivery of propane gas to our residential customers.
- Deliver, set and install propane tanks and outside gas lines.
- Conduct system tests and purge cylinders and tanks consistent with Company standards.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met and maintain zero preventable accidents.
- Maintain safety and compliance records.
- Set, repair and maintain tanks and cylinders, install first stage line, conduct system tests and ready installation for inspection.
- Purge propane cylinders and tanks, fill storage containers, perform basic outside leak repair.
- Perform repairs and adjustments on propane equipment.
- Deliver propane gas as required.
- Work a flexible schedule with after-hours emergency call-outs.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to convey information to new and existing customers.
- Maintain a professional image and superior customer service.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A or Class B containing a hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake Endorsements and DOT Medical Card-preferred but not required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment DOT physical, Drug Test and Homeland Security Background Check.
- Good Interpersonal skills and willingness to take direction from District/Branch Manager.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licensure for the applicable service area.
Victory provides our Service Technicians with competitive pay, incentive/bonus potential, vacations, holidays and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance.
DOT Physicals, Drug Screens and background checks are part of our pre-employment process. Victory is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
About Victory Propane:
Victory Propane is an exciting, high-growth family owned gas company in the Midwest. Victory is a customer centric organization focused on combining the highest quality service and best safety protocols at the most affordable price. If you want to be part of a team where you feel valued for the quality work you provide, Victory is the right company for you.