Graymont's Pilot Peak plant is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and self-directed individual to fill the position of Reliability Specialist.
Graymont's Pilot Peak, NV plant is located 15 miles west of Wendover, NV. The regular schedule for this position is Tuesday through Friday, 6:00am - 4:00pm. Graymont offers competitive pay and benefits and potential housing assistance for candidates commuting from out of town.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide leadership and participate actively to ensure the highest standards are achieved and maintained in terms of safety, environment, quality, and efficiency.
- Coordinate development and annual review of the plant's Asset Reliability Criteria.
- Conduct and lead Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Equipment Criticality evaluations on Plant and Mobile Equipment in accordance with Graymont practices.
- Conduct and lead the development, and annual review of the Preventive Maintenance Program on Plant and Mobile Equipment.
- Work with the Planner/Scheduler to create and maintain preventive maintenance tasks identified through RCM practices.
- Ensure the Root Cause Analysis program is established and functioning in accordance with Graymont RCA practices.
- Responsible for the management of all asset condition monitoring programs, technologies, tools and systems.
- Conduct and lead Defect Elimination program for Plant and Mobile Equipment in accordance with Graymont DE practices.
- Provide various training to maintenance and operations employees related to the Graymont Reliability Program.
- Responsible for insuring information on changes resulting from the various reliability and maintenance processes are captured in the appropriate systems (change management).
- Proven track record of safe work and safety leadership.
- Technical College certification or University Degree in a related field. Journeyman (Millwright, Electrician, Heavy Mobile Mechanic, etc.), with a minimum of 5 years' experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a heavy industrial environment will also be considered.
- Depending on education, this is an entry level position with three to five years' experience.
- Assignments are broad in nature and require appreciable originality, research and ingenuity to successfully complete assignments.
- High degree of organizational, prioritizing, and motivational skills.
- Ability to motivate and work well with maintenance and operations employees to solicit input and develop ownership of key processes
- High level of computer skills (JDE, MS Office) and capable of learning new applications