|Maintenance Controls Engineer
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||03/10/19||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Maintenance Controls Engineer
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Purpose of Role:
Controls Engineers will work under direction of the Maintenance Manager to develop and maintain many of our production systems. Develop In-house training to provide to help and awareness of the systems at the facility and troubleshooting methods. At times the Controls engineer will be called upon to direct automation software and hardware installations. This is an off-shift role (2nd or 3rd shift).
- Design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications. (Rockwell Software/Allen Bradley)
- Understand communications interfaces, networking, and create specifications based on these requirements. (Ethernet IP, ControlNet, Devicenet)
- Working with members of the Plant Maintenance and Reliability to improve automation controls systems using TPM principles.
- Work with Plant Staff in carrying out system breakdown investigations using Root Cause Analysis techniques.
- From time to time collaborate with the Plant Engineering group to help develop automation solutions.
- Review, repair, and redesign legacy code as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing equipment/systems.
- Document and manage any changes to systems.
- Develop business cases as needed for systems improvements.
- Assist in developing skills of electrical technicians.
- Follow all Safety and Quality rules and procedures
1. 5 years in manufacturing maintenance or manufacturing operations environment is required
2. Experience with TPM, 6Sigma, and/or Lean Methodologies and implementation in a union environment is preferred
3. Previous Experience with SAP-PM, Project Management, or CAD are preferred
4 - BS Electrical Engineer or Computer Science or 10 years of PLC/Controls Experience is required
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.