As the Commercial Implementation Manager you are responsible for leading customer implementations for network accounts and large and / or strategically significant Canadian accounts.
Primary job duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Works in conjunction with sales professionals, quality manager, branch operations, and product line managers to facilitate the smooth onboarding of new business into the Canadian organization.
- Works to support customer business requirements for integration into the Company's service and products.
- Acts as the primary point of contact between the implementation and / or operations team and internal/external customers during the implementation stage
- Responsible for the creation of client SOP (standard operating procedures).
- Supports and helps coordinate activities of operations and commercial personnel to ensure implementation project progresses on schedule.
- Supports the national commercial as and when required for bids, pricing, initiatives, and other tasks as assigned.
- Maintain responsibility for quality, content and timely delivery of implementation deliverables
- Contribute to further development and refinement of company methodology and business processes to improve duration, efficiency, costs and effectiveness of service delivery to customers
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation
- Other duties as assigned by management
All qualifications comply with provincial human rights legislation.
- +10 years Industry experience.
- +5 years commercial experience.
- +3 year process & quality experience
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Interpersonal skills that builds respected professional relationships internally & externally
- Strong understanding of freight forwarding operations.
- Ability to support client presentations clearly articulating the Agility implementation process and perceived customer requirements.