|Regional Director-Fashion & Retail Vertical SALES
Los Angeles, CA
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||03/20/19||Company:||Roll Recruitment llc.|
|Compensation:||$125 - 160K /yr||Contact:||Lisa Roll|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:||310.906.7576|
|Education:||2 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Roll Recruitment, LLC provides permanent placement and executive search for International Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain, 3PL/Warehouse Distribution Industries.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Client a Multi-National International Freight Forwarder
Seeking: Regional Director of Fashion & Retail Vertical
The Regional Director-Fashion - AMERICAS is part of the Global Fashion team. The purpose of the role is to drive forward and contribute to the execution of the global Fashion Strategy.
The position will ensure that appropriate support is applied to internal and external stakeholders as well as our customers.
• Lead by example; by building own pipeline of target accounts, closing business and delivering a profitable contribution to the Company.
• Define, communicate and deliver the regional strategy for Fashion Logistics
• Deliver business growth and development through taking the lead in sales strategies and providing support to national sales teams – business planning to solutions offer, sales activities to customer facing and reporting
• In alignment with the global Company's Fashion team, identify, maintain and develop Fashion Target Accounts with the national sales teams
• Conduct sales performance reviews with national sales to ensure growth strategies are aligned with business plan goals
• Drive customer RFI / RFQ processes and responses either as a lead and/or in collaboration with national sales and/or the tender management team
• Own and/or support the network in regards to the implementation process of new and/or existing customers including Standard Operating Procedures, Technical Agreements and IT applications
• Provide ‘best in class' consultancy and value added solutions to Fashion customers by co-ordinating all resources available
• Establish the Compnay's Fashion Logistics brand within the regional Fashion Industry
• Own and deliver specific projects as assigned by the Management Team
• Provide progress & status reports in agreed intervals to the Management Team
1. Extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and relevant regulatory directives and guidelines
2. At least 2 year relevant fashion industry experience in supply chain and / or manufacturing. Experience in either of these options: handling, storage and distribution of fashion products or selling, supplying and/or procuring of the fashion products
3. Excellent knowledge of domestic and / or international Fashion supply chain needs
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
Company offer generous Bonus Incentive Program,
Car allowance, Laptop, Cell