With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Lead the product change and commercialization processes for assigned projects in a to be determined portfolio. This individual interfaces extensively with multiple levels of Marketing, Sales, Finance, Quality, R&D and all functions within the Integrated Supply Chain (Product Supply, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Customer Service/Logistics) to deliver within the specified time, cost, and quality parameters. This role is responsible for facilitating cross functional project teams, ensuring the integrity of the i2m process is maintained while also playing a critical role in project execution, managing project scope, goals, tasks, and resource (people & cost) requirements. In addition, the PCM participates in several recurring process/governance meetings including: technical scoping meetings (TechOps), project approval meetings (PAM) preparation, and quarterly project evaluations. Escalating issues, concerns to enable resolution.
Lead Commercialization effort for assigned brand, productivity, and quality improvement projects. Ensure effective team engagement, including establishing and managing recurring team meetings. Review project timelines and cost regularly with the project team, facilitate creation of mitigation/contingency plans and manage communication. Manage multiple projects concurrently. Ensures compliance and champions the idea to market (i2M) process, including participation of governance meetings and the application of i2M toolkit, appropriate project documentation, innovation through post project assessment. Provides updates to leadership, project sponsors and stakeholders as needed on key initiatives, including progress against deliverables, cost management, next steps and needs from sponsors to alleviate hurdles. Escalate concerns and issues, report project fact base, define options/trade-offs, and provide team recommendation. Lead project kick-off for approved projects (PDR), defining project scope and deliverables with the execution team. identifying risks and execution plans, while ensuring adequate network capability (capacity/technology) and identifying impacts across the supply chain (cost of goods sold, route to market, capacity utilization, DIOH, manufacturing efficiency, quality, safety). Timeline management. Drive development of project financial profile, and ensure delivery against defined targets, to include the funding and delivery of marketing expense, trial activity, start-up expenses, and waste. Facilitate development of COGS, ensuring alignment between category team and operations. Engage and support productivity agenda to deliver cost reduction targets. Appropriate communication & KPI tracking. Champion the Commercialization process (i2M) to stakeholders and business partners, providing education, best practice sharing and enhancement ideas, drives commercialization excellence via training, continuous improvement, and systems and i2m toolkit development/optimization. Participate in various stakeholder governance forums such as: PMR, MBR, Supply reviews, Process Team Mtgs, PAM readiness, CBT, Global Category teams
- Bachelor's degree required with concentration in Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Food Science, Chemistry or other Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in consumer products required (optional)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in basic marketing/finance principles required.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering, integrated supply chain or research and development experience preferred.
- Strategic capabilities/business acumen
- Drive for results
- Building and strengthening relationships
- Managing through ambiguity
- Communication, Written & Presentation
- Innovation Revenue: Up to $100MM
- Capital Project Execution: Up to $35MM
- Project Expenses (Trials, Start-Up, etc.) $0.5 - 1.0MM
- Brand management (vp, director, manager, sr. Associate manager, associate manager)
- Product & process research & development (director, group leader, principle engineers, scientist)
- Package research & development (director, group leader, principle engineers, scientist)
- Product supply (strategy director, supply director, sr. Supply manager, national production planner)
- Corporate finance (manufacturing, brand, capital, etc.)
- Plant operations (plant or manufacturing manager, controller, business unit manager, business development manager, engineering, etc.)
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.