Cycle Counter- 1st Shift , Whitestown, IN
- Executes daily cycle counts as instructed in the distribution center.
- Counts locations, researches discrepancies, and reconciles differences between physical and system count on a daily basis.
- Perform physical inventory counts and compare results with system data. Communicate cycle count findings
- Adheres to the cycle counting procedures and guidelines
- Performs all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management procedures
- Will perform other duties as assigned.
- May be required to assist other departments or job duties when needed.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a distribution center
- Warehouse Cycle Counter Experience is Preferred
- Order Picker Equipment Experience is Required. Must be able to maintain active forklift certification.
- Ability to count and have good math skills.
- Must be a self-starter and a good decision maker
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE NAGEL
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.