This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
International Freight Forwarder
Reporting to the Vice President, The Americas, for one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services offering freight forwarding, customs brokerage, logistics and distribution. The District Manager will be responsible to direct the overall sales, operations and administration of the San Francisco Station facility. Primary responsibility will be to drive sales, while managing to standard operating procedures and directing an aggressive operating plan. Challenge is to build world-class sales and operations team at branch, motivating and leading staff while optimizing costs, increasing revenues and improving profitability.
- International freight forwarding (5 years)
- International freight forwarding Sales
- Global multi branch environment
- Knowledge of Trans-Pacific trade lanes
- Multimodal (i.e. Ocean, Air, Import, Export, TL, LTL)
- Knowledge of San Francisco Markets
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Residence: Sand Francisco area
- Education: College Graduate- BA or BS, or equivalent business qualifications
- Track record of sales growth
- Freight forwarding operations
- P & L including budgeting, forecasting & reporting
- Proven management skills to drive the operational growth and ensure profitability.
- Proven track record in business development and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strategic thinker with very strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial flair.
Other essential abilities and skills:
- Ability to motivate people through collaborative skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligible to participate in the Company's profit share program to be paid out twice a year.
- Allowances: Auto allowance $450/mo, laptop provided & cell phone provided
Apply Online Below