|Pharmaceutical Commodity- Procurement Specialist
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||04/15/19||Company:||Staubach & Associates|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||>10 years||Mailing Address:|
Staubach & Associates recruits for Transportation, Engineering, Supply Chain, and Logistics professionals nationwide. See our job listing of additional openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• A four year degree is required.
• Ten years buying/commodity procurement experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
• CPIM or CPSM, CPM or PMP or APICS a plus.
• Knowledge of MRP – ORACLE.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Position is both strategic and tactical and has no direct reports.
• Be responsible for developing the Supply Chain within designated CATEGORIES to ensure quality and continuity of supply, continuous improvement in productivity and cost.
• You are the Liaison between the various manufacturer suppliers and the procurement department to support production requirements.
• Partner with Corporate Commodity Managers to standardize global tools and processes such as:
o Spend Analytics, K/T analysis models; RFI; RFQ, etc.,
o Negotiate agreements for site specific suppliers
o Develop a procurement strategy through an appropriate supplier network to ensure continuity of supply chain
o Implement Dashboards and Scorecards
o Lead complex sourcing analysis to include - tax, duties, and global sourcing
o Source Suppliers to manufacture components
o Address material issues
o Negotiate buys and pricing variance
Company Paid Relocation. Six figure salary plus bonus.
This position is available in Danbury, CT or Marlborough, MA.
If interested please send your resume as a WORD DOCUMENT ATTACHMENT - including your salary expectations to:
Company paid relocation.