|Electronics & Metals Commodity Specialist
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||04/16/19||Company:||Staubach & Associates|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Staubach & Associates recruits for Transportation, Engineering, Supply Chain, and Logistics professionals nationwide. See our job listing of additional openings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• A four year degree is required.
• Eight years buying /commodity procurement experience in an Electronics Category role with global and domestic suppliers.
• Example categories include:
o PCBA Displays
o Motion Control
o Recent experience in the METALS Category
• Manage the Electronics and Metals Category Portfolios.
• Negotiate Complex Agreements with Global Suppliers.
• Develop Category Sourcing Plans - identifying potential supplies.
• Involvement in RFI's and RFQ's.
• Work with functional stakeholder to drive spend reduction via demand management and execution of category supplier strategies.
• Benchmark - Analyze trends to forecast price and volume.
• Ensure supplier delivery and quality expectations.
• Financial Modeling, analysis and budget management.
• A proficiency with Oracle, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills.
• Experience as a Team Player in a fast paced - highly matrixed environment.
Company Paid relocation. Six Figure salary plus bonus.
If interested please send your resume as a WORD DOCUMENT ATTACHMENT - including your salary expectations to:
Company paid relocation.