|Sourcing Manager NA Design Ingredients
East Hanover, NJ
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||04/17/19||Company:||Mondelez International|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we're the world's #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We're Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
The Regional Manager Sourcing supports the development of Spend Area practices for assigned regional Spend Areas, including sourcing strategy execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person works closely with the regional business and global Spend Area teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
1. Support global strategy development and planning
2. Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
3. Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas
4. Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
5. Execute local or regional items and spot buys
6. Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio
7. Support cross functional sourcing team through-out the strategic sourcing process
Organizations buying the same Raw Materials
ISC leadership team
Marketing and Product Innovation
1. Appropriate University Bachelor's Degree
2. Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation
3. Minimum 3-year of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
4. Project Management and Communication
Drive for results
Supplier Selection & Contracting
Supplier Relationship Management
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.