Looking for a job where a culture of teamwork, a desire for innovation and chances for growth are valued and rewarded? You've come to the right place.
Gourmet Foods International is looking for Warehouse Associates to be a part of our fun and fast-paced organization!
We seek a determined professional interested in helping our business grow by promoting an energetic climate, discipline, dedication and remarkable customer care. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
OUR BENEFITS for insurance include
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with matching contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Programs and opportunity to Grow within the Company.
Responsible for general warehouse duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Scanning in product
- Ensure no damage to product
- Check shelf life of product within guidelines
- Pull correct items and quantity of to fill customer orders
- Ensure product is packaged properly for optimal shipping
- Tag items with proper labels
- Unload product from truck and break down product
- Follow implemented guidelines for orders
- Maintain work environment
- Maintain the safety, quality, and legality of food products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous RF experience a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Carry up to 50 lbs.
- Push/Pull up to 30 lbs. of force.
- Ascend and descend a step with a height of 10 in. From the floor.
- Able to work in cold environment for an extended period of time
WHO WE ARE:
Gourmet Foods International was built on a true passion for fine food which has driven our company to become a leading specialty food supplier in the nation. We create a bridge between producers, customers, and consumers by bringing quality products to new and expanding markets. We also recognize our social responsibility to give back to our communities through outreach and sustainable business practices.