Logistics Agent II
To receive, store and maintain inventory on and arrange for domestic and/or international transport of a client's commodity from a warehouse to the client's specified destination.
- To maintain inventory of a client's commodity in the warehouse.
- Resolve discrepancies between items received, stored and shipped..
- Make necessary trucking arrangements for shipping client's merchandise
- To calculate handling, receiving and shipping charges and billing customer
- Prepare and process shipping documents (bill of lading, shipper's instructions, Certificates of origin)
- Provide excellent customer service and meet client's requirement
- Manage the customs process with our customs broker and insure that our freight delivers on time to our customers
- May use a forklift
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years' of related logistics experience
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds. Forklift certifacation is a plus.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Short &
- Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
- Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. performs a key role in keeping world trade moving by offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, reverse logistics, intermodal and multimodal transportation, and supply chain solutions to some of the world's largest industries.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment.