|Electrical Wiring Technician
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||04/23/19||Company:||The Timken Company|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Your Career Begins at Timken
Wazee Crane, a division of Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC, is seeking an experienced individual in electrical wiring to fill a full-time position in our overhead bridge crane/hoist manufacturing shop.
- Install, terminate, and test all overhead bridge crane and related electrical power and control components.
- Ability/willingness to follow directions and perform various tasks in the crane fabrication shop, not limited to electrical work.
- Possibility of some field work from time to time (limited, but must be willing).
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced shop environment. Team player.
- Willingness to perform/learn multiple skills.
- Ability to work in a shop environment using overhead cranes and various shop tools consistent with electrical installation.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints including control schematics.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Overtime/weekends are sometimes required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes is necessary.
- Ability to operate forklift
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of NEC/NFPA code is preferred
- Knowledge of CMAA/ASME/ANSI code is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Timken Motor & Crane Services LLC fosters a drug-free work environment.