TOP logistics pros deserve top CAREER ADVANTAGES.
If you'd like to be part of something truly special — a team that really cares about quality, customer service, and the success of everyone on our team, join us as a:
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Our Full Time Benefits include:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available.
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance.
- Health Care Spending Account.
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do.
Fueled by self-starting team players, our growing, service-oriented organization seeks an experienced Fleet Maintenance Supervisor for our Louisville, KY operation. The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising a maintenance shop.
The Fleet Maintenance Supervisor's responsibilities include:
- Supervising a team of technicians (mechanics) responsible for preventive maintenance/repair of a fleet of heavy duty equipment (Class 8), trailers, and MHE, facilities and personnel
- Providing direction to technicians to ensure that all repairs/maintenance to equipment (trucks diesel and alternate fuel, containers and other heavy duty equipment) are performed in compliance with Company safety and compliance standards, and with all federal and state regulations.
- Planning and scheduling repair work for the work group to ensure that all work is done in a safe and timely manner, reducing lost productivity.
- Managing related administrative duties including records of all preventive and corrective maintenance performed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge, specifically excel
- Root cause problem solving
- Effective communications skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and encourage employee engagement.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience in a maintenance shop environment
- Must have a diesel technician background
Transform your career for the better.
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Or apply online below.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential.
Turn your work into a more satisfying, rewarding experience with Transervice Logistics, Inc., a quality company that has been the trusted choice of premier clients throughout North America since 1969. We operate 120 locations throughout the continent.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace