|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/10/19||Company:||ICAT Logistics|
|Compensation:||$12 - 15 /hr||Contact:|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||Entry Level||Mailing Address:||26395 northline commerce dr, suite 606
taylor, MI United States
ICAT Logistics DTW is a Detroit-based worldwide logistics company. We organize the shipment of goods from one point to another - anywhere in the world - and manage all the issues that ensure it's done right. Since our company does not depend solely on our own fleet of shipping vessels, we have the advantage of contracting with partners who are best suited for each unique challenge. That gives us the flexibility to offer you the right modes of delivery for the right location at the right time.
Provide the DTW Operations and Sales staff with assistance in the performance of the below outlined duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Speak with customers and their staff via phone and e-mail to set up quotes and shipments, provide tracking updates, and answer questions
• Enter shipments and arrange transportation via ICAT- and vendor-specific websites
• Collect and distribute appropriate documentation between ICAT, customers, and vendors
• Maintain accurate status updates of shipments including in-transit notifications and estimated time of deliveries
• Obtain and enter Proof of Delivery (POD) and vendor charges on all orders
• Back up other ICAT departments as needed
Must demonstrate a strong ability in the following areas: Telephone/E-mail Etiquette, Organization, Time Management, Problem Solving, and Computer Proficiency
Strong verbal and written communication skills required to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and/or members of the business community.
Bilingual with emphasis on Spanish