DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ST-MARC AND JOLIETTE LOCATIONS:
- Ensure that the highest standards are achieved in the areas of safety, environmental compliance and process efficiency and reliability.
- Identify, analyze and implement process improvements (including safety, efficiency, quality & environment) in the quarry and plant operations.
- Identify, develop, continuously improve and communique the best available process practices developed within Graymont:
- Ensure that "all critical modifications" to processes are communicated / documented with Graymont's process and engineering support group.
- Participate in the development of project concepts, flow sheets, equipment specifications and layouts that incorporate Graymont and industry best practices.
- Keep abreast of the latest technological development in related industry
- Responsible for creating and facilitating process optimization teams to solve problems and improve operations.
- Develop, manage and implement capital projects related to process.
- Design and develop documentation, technical & equipment training and be involved with the training plan.
- Responsible to conduct routine process mass & energy
- Perform "On-call" duties on rotation with the management team at both St-Marc plant and Joliette Terminal.
- BS Degree in Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 to 5 years of industrial experience.
- Must be an ambitious self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Passionate in the pursuit of implementing process improvements.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining a safe work culture.
- Proven teambuilding and leadership skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, PI, JDE).
- Basic financial management skills (analysis, budgeting, and planning).
- Bilingualism (French & English) required.