|Export Logistics Coordinator
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/16/19||Company:||American Independent Line, Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||2 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
American Independent Line (AIL) provides shippers and forwarders a high-quality, ocean transportation service for oversize, heavy lift, and special project cargo moving from the U.S. to overseas destinations. We are a recognized leader in the ocean transportation of oversize, breakbulk, and project cargo. Serving the industry for 20 years, we have an established reputation for reliable, professional service with the highest level of integrity.
Ocean shipping company seeks detail oriented problem solver.
• Focused and organized.
• Eager to build exceptional customer relationships.
• Excellent telephone presence.
• Willing to solve problems and implement solutions independently as part of team.
• Coordinate international ocean transportation movements with truckers, ocean carriers, warehouses and port facilities.
• Respond to changes and independently execute solutions.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Maintain contact with customers.
• Experience coordinating export ocean shipping, forwarder or carrier a plus.
• Strong people skills to build customer relationships.
• Strong math and customer service skills.
• Positive attitude. Good telephone manner.
• Enjoy solving problems and working independently.
• Team player to build company.
• Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.