|Senior Export Manager
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/16/19||Company:||Tyler Search Consultants|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tyler Search is an Executive Search firm dedicated to the Global Trade community specializing in all levels of Import/Export Compliance and Logistics. OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 20 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL SEARCHES NATIONWIDE & ACROSS THE GLOBE.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Sr Export Compliance MGR
Detroit MI suburbs
• Communicate with and provide guidance to U.S. and foreign colleagues on compliance with U.S. export laws, including providing updates on continuously changing regulations and sanctions.
• Establish procedures and create records for capturing end-user and end-use information from a global network of distributors, affiliates and original equipment manufacturers.
• Prepare and submit export license and agreement applications to the U.S. government.
• Work with IT to identify inefficiencies and improve the functionality of SAP and GTS, including implementing the automated generation of appropriate destination control statements and export classifications on shipping paperwork.
• Review contracts, agreements and other business-related documentation to ensure that U.S. export compliance is thoroughly and adequately addressed.
• Collaborate with engineering on classification of products to comply with export regulations, and in particular the Export Control Reform initiative.
• Create a process and mechanism for recording and updating export classification audit trails.
• Report to GC
4-year degree preferred
Trade Compliance experience
ITAR, EAR experience
Experience with SNAP and D-Trade.
Strong computer/IT skills - SAP experience - (FT) or (GTS)
For this or other Trade Compliance positions, please send your resume as an MS Word attachment to: Joyelle Benker email@example.com