|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/21/19||Company:||Hankyu Hanshin Express (USA) Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
|This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Reviews bills of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities.
• Responsible to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and assembling customer orders for delivery.
• Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory.
• Coordinates activities of distribution warehouse with activities of sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise.
• Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise.
• Maintains equipment as well as safety of equipment.
• Make sure all regulations such as TSA/CTPAT/TAPA/CFS are followed and ready for inspection.
• Load and unload trucks.
• Support customers with problems or concerns.
• Control Inventories.
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager and/or the Company.
• Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects as assigned by management.
• May assist and provide guidance and direction to new employees.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to supervisors for solution.
• Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.