Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Mainstream Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving throughout warehouse - may include refrigerated/frozen product
- Product received and logged in Radio Frequency device, by code date, ensuring product is tagged for FIFO rotation
- Verifies accuracy, quality, and sanitation of products received; collects associated receiving and billing documentation and delivers to Accounts Payable Department each day at end of shift.
- Collects and reports accurate P.O.'s, pallet counts, and case counts to Lead Person or Supervisor.
- Collects and enters controlled item Counts into DCMS for monitoring, invoicing, and service level maintenance.
- Restocks selecting zones and flow lines to prepare warehouse for order selection when needed.
- Retrieves product in accordance with printed customer orders.
- Selects will-call and other special orders according to sequencing on delivery route/run list, and customer demands.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation; returns supplies and merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of shift.
- Safely operates powered industrial trucks and lifts in performance of duties.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policies and OSHA requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned/cleans work area and general warehouse as needed/directed.
Health & Safety:
- Comply with H&S policies and procedures
- Report hazards (unsafe conditions/acts) to H&S Advisor, Manager and/or Human Resources
- Refer all safety matters to the Supervisor/Manager in a timely manner
- All employees have a right to participate in H&S matters, this may include assisting in Safety Committee Meetings, Facility Self Inspections, Accident Investigations and Job Safety Analysis
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand 90% of the shift; use hands and fingers to handle product, objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms often above shoulder level, and below knee level
- Able to operate computerized devices such as hand held computer and PC's.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing, sharing detailed information and instructions
- Required to walk and stand for eight hours or more per day. Occasionally required to squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, or bend. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and operate mobile equipment including forklift, reach lift, pallet jack.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of related experience a/o training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified for Reach/Fork lift operation and Pallet Jack
TECHNICAL ABILITIES TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER:
- Basic PC skills Word, Excel, Outlook
- AS400 Experience desirable
- Light typing skills/10 key by touch
Licenses & Certifications