Quartz Logistics is a leading NVOCC and logistics service provider. Heavily focused in trans-pacific trade, Asia and Southeast Asia to North America. provides e-Commerce, air, sea, LCL, customs brokerage, trans-loading, CFS, contract logistics and distribution services through its wholly-owned subsidiaries and branch office network In Asia, Southeast Asia and US.
Looking for dynamic and self-motivated sales executive for North East region based in NY branch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building strategic long-term relationships.
- Actively participate in the business development efforts, spearheading business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's goals.
- Develop and execute a business development plan that will lead to the successful signing of new business.
- Work collaboratively with management to develop business strategies that are consistent with company needs and reginal business environment to maximize margins and increase revenue growth.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and Request for Quotations (RFQ's) and ensure the delivery of professional proposals and presentations.
- Communicating closely with customers and Quartz operations to assure uniform understanding of customer expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs and results, including SOP ownership.
- Continually improve knowledge of the Company's products and services, and follow the changes in the industry to feedback to company solution team.
- Collaboration with key overseas partners and offices.
- Motivated and sales driven individual who want to succeed personally and professionally.
- Report weekly sales activity to Senior Management.
- Must be proficient on a computer with a working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Bachelor's degree an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Ocean and Air transportation
- Strong knowledge of key Asia and Southeast Asia local market for business development and sales experience.
- Prefer to have 2 years successful and stable track record selling all modes of Transportation both International and domestic
- Excellent Sales and Marketing skills
- Flexible attitude and multi-tasking required.
- Independently driven and responsible.
- Competent in maintaining sensitive information with professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly, troubleshoot and support others within the company.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging office and International profession.
We offer the right individual an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional company:
- Great Working Environment
- Competitive salary and Commission plan
- Excellent benefit package
- Car allowance
Apply Online Below