Logistics Sales Executive
Salary + Commission: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accomplish corporate sales expectations.
- Actively identify opportunities through market research, networking and varies online tools.
- Solicited varies Everest Global logistic services : in person, by preparing letters, by e-mail, and by phone; prepare and conduct electronic sales presentations.
- Collaborate with upper sales management, partners, and our global network to maximize success rate.
- Provide quotations/bids and follow up as appropriate for each opportunity.
- Create SOP's for each new customer; actively coordinate and support the on-boarding process between operations and the customer.
- Provide outstanding customer service to ensure all customer issues are effectively investigated and resolved.
- Report to sales management weekly and provide activity reports and updates.
- Work with appropriate departments to ensure timely and accurate services and/or pricing is provided to the customer.
- Reflect the professional image of Everest Global Freight Services in all company/client related interactions; all client contact/communications should be conducted in a professional manner.
- MUST have an entrepreneur spirit and the hunger for success.
- 1 years of operations experience in international transportation (required)
- 1 years of inside sales in international transportation (preferred)
- 1 years of International Sales experience (Ocean and Air, Import and Export) (preferred)
- Previous success with a commission based incentive program (preferred)
- Ability to manage customer relationships through creative problem-solving.
- Ability to interpret customer needs into a service "value proposition" and develop appropriate associated quotations.
- Ability to coordinate and respond to conversations, written requests, and multi-sourced communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic mathematical ability including multiple computations to arrive at pricing which meets percentage profit targets.
- Ability to compute cost/pricing factors based on customer product, mode of transport, fees, and handling.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Polished electronic presentation skills.
- Chinese bi-lingual preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Commission