|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||05/29/19||Company:||Ocean Network Express|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||2 - 5 years||Mailing Address:|
Ocean Network Express is a global transportation company with our main area of operations as international containerized shipping with a fleet size of 1.4 million TEU.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Responsible for eCommerce promotion for the eastern region. Assists in the identification and development of transforming customer service opportunities with the objective of becoming the leading online service provider. Collaborates with management and sales on the online promotional efforts to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
• Provides customers with onsite and/or remote demonstrations to promote use of the eCommerce tools.
• Works with the eCommerce Manager to identify changes to website, products or services to fulfill customer needs. Aid in improving business processes by communicating and collaborating effectively with external stakeholders (clients, vendors) and internal stakeholders.
• Assists with the onboarding process for new and existing customers.
• Provides weekly/monthly reports to management outlining significant activities within the eastern region.
• Independently complete pre and post planning for customer engagement
• Support Quality Assurance & Training team
• Ability to travel as required
• Ability to collaborate effectively
• Ability to anticipate, analyze, decide and navigate
• High level of both verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Applies logical methods and analytical skills for recommendations and best results
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience training one-on-one or in a classroom setting
• Strong presentation skills
• Know-how to profile customer groups
• Some experience with eCommerce solutions in the shipping/logistics industry
• Working knowledge of web-based technologies and life cycle project management
3 industry related
Sales and or Training experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree preferred