|Business Development Manager - Bioprocess Equipment
Ann Arbor, MI
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||06/06/19||Company:||Staubach & Associates|
|Compensation:||Contact:||Robin Staubach Shaw|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||4 year degree||Fax:|
|Experience:||5 - 10 years||Mailing Address:|
Staubach & Associates recruits nationwide in Transportation, Supply Chain, Engineering. See additional job postings on our website - www.staubachassociates.com.
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
• Must have a four year technical degree, such as Science, Engineering, etc.
• Experience in long sales cycles.
• Client will consider candidates from, food, chemical, petro chemical industries
(Will also consider someone in a technical support or applications role - who wants to move into sales).
• This client is a custom equipment and systems manufacturer.
This position involves:
• Selling Custom Designed Equipment to Pharmaceutical or Biotechnical companies.
• 50% travel, of which around 30% is overnight.
• Proactively managing customer accounts and providing options, recommendations and solutions to existing and potential customers.
• Identifying new business and follow up on referrals stemming from field activity.
[The sales is Custom Equipment - and our client builds to order for the BIOPHARMA and Pharmaceutical industry]
This position has an emphasis on Long-term Consultative technical solutions.
• Sell Process Solutions to Customers - long sales cycles.
• Sell single use biopharmaceutical process solutions to all size companies anywhere on the West Coast.
• Have full accountability for sales within your territory - planning development. Close sales with the assistance of SME's.
• Home based office up to 50% travel – throughout the Western United States.
Six figure base salary and uncapped commission. No Relocation, position can be based anywhere in the Midwest - although travel percentage may be higher based on where you reside.
Please send resume as a word doc attachment to email@example.com
Please include your salary expectations.
Excellent salary and Commission.
No Relocation. Position can be based anywhere in California - although travel percentage may be higher based on where you reside.