Licensed Customs Broker
The Delco Group Ltd., a US owned and independent service provider, has been facilitating transportation and logistics solutions to the international shipping community since 1981.
As licensed and bonded US Customs Brokers & International Freight Forwarders with a NVOCC division that has full tariff authority worldwide we handle FCL, LCL and break bulk shipments to and from all international origins and destinations.
Our air freight division is IATA licensed and certified by the TSA for worldwide air services, including charter, and specialized handling.
- We are looking for a customs broker who can effectively merge their respective clients into our business, and build upon that business with a view towards ongoing growth.
- 3 years comprehensive entry experience, along with a valid CHB license
- Must have a current customs clearance client base of air/ocean international shippers and a willingness to add to your base accounts
- Operational, and sales oriented individual
- Working knowledge of Descartes Editrade Customs Link filing software or willingness to quickly learn the software.
- Ability to effectively communicate customs compliance requirements to new clientele from fortune 1000 companies to new startups.
Advantages to working on behalf of The Delco Group, Ltd.
- 37 years of our diversified international expertise
- Direct access to Delco ownership for sales and administrative support
- Team environment with other licensed US Customs Brokers and experienced Entry Clerks.
- Deer Park, NY location ideal for brokers living in Suffolk County or Eastern Nassau County
- Professional office environment with all the tools and staffing needed to handle the backroom accounting and operations of all size accounts
- Delco Qualifying Member for our Corporate Customs Brokers License can handle all CBP compliance and inspections with CBP, TSA, FMC and all other licensing entities.
- Delco maintains both Local and National Permits with US Customs and we can assist with the handling of shipments/entries to any port in the USA as well as cross-border truck clearances into the US from Canada/Mexico.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience and transferable client base.
- Benefits include Paid Vacation, PTO and Paid Holidays as well as 100% fully paid medical/hospitalization.
- Industry Leading Freight Commissions for your client base
Apply Online Below