Discover the power of one — and all — at Core-Mark
Come join the team that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
- Ensures accuracy of customer orders to Company standard of no more than 2.5 mistakes per 1,000 items selected
- Prepares orders for shipping ensuring Good Management Practices of proper product handling are followed to prevent damage to product
- Stages palletized product on chilled shipping dock
- Receives inbound product deliveries using radio frequency scanners; sorts and segregates inbound product deliveries.
- Performs routine cycle counts or other physical counts prompted by variance between on hand and continuous records in our Freezer.
- Clear conveyor lines and surrounding areas of all extraneous inventory. Direct such stock to storage area or dry room as applicable.
- Maintains clean, orderly workstation returns supplies, merchandise to assigned locations and cleans work area at end of production shift.
- Performs all tasks in compliance with Core-Mark safety policies and OSHA requirements.
- Team Player - performs other duties as required
- Must be able to work in Freezer for the duration of the
shift (Freezer suit will be provided)
- Minimum one year of warehouse stocking/selecting experience, Prefer: previous warehouse
experience in freezer
- Must be able to regularly lift or move up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to frequently twist, turn bend and stoop
- Must be able to stand up to 12 hours a day with appropriate breaks
- Ability to operate motorized equipment & machinery
- Certified for Forklift operation, Minimum one year of Industrial Powered Equipment experience, ie. forklift, lift jack
- Able to work as a team player working across many job functions to help the team meet their goal
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and finger to handle objects, tolls, or controls; reach with hand and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stand. The employee is occasionally required to stop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must be able to stand and bend for up to ten hours. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and/or move 25 lbs., and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
- The freezer temperature is -20 degrees below zero; a freezer suit is supplied by the company and Employees are encouraged to purchase appropriate thermal insulated foot gear and head gear for their personal use, if needed for personal comfort
Tools, Equipment or Other Skills, Abilities:
- AS400 experience desirable
- High comfort level in learning internal computer systems
- Time & Goal Management Skills
- Stress Management Skills
- Customer Relations Skills (internal and external)
- Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Discrete (confidentiality)
- Self Motivated
- Team Orientated
- Problem Solving/Decision Making Ability
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
Licenses & Certifications