Coordinator, Sales Support Export
Welcome to Hapag-Lloyd, a leading global logistics company. We are a team of nearly 10,000 employees working across 600 offices in 113 countries. All working together to ensure the flow of goods never stops. Right now, we're hiring a Coordinator, Sales Support Export in Kennesaw, GA. Let's navigate the future, together.
What does it mean to join a leading global liner shipping company? It means you'll have access to outstanding technology and challenging job opportunities around the world. It means working for a company that cares about the environment, safety, and quality management. It means we set high standards. That's how we've been setting the benchmark for more than 170 years. Now here's your chance to become a part of what we do next.
Purpose of the Position:
Provides assistance to the outside sales force by directing peripheral sales activities to the appropriate person. Quotes rates to current and potential customers in accordance with company guidelines.
- Prepares rate quotations and coordinates with the Trade Management department for requests for quotes (RFQ's) and new service contract proposals
- Directly prepares contracts and amendments for processing by the Hapag-Lloyd Global Sourcing (HLGS)
- Submits and checks tariff filings
- Files/publishes rates, service contracts and amendments
- Prepares bid packages as required
- Communicates with field sales to disseminate service information, market developments and competition activities
- Follows up on account quotes and on-boarding of accounts in conjunction with all respective departments
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve customer grievances
- Supports E- Business department
- Investigates rate issues
- Monitors account performance and prepares reports indicating actual performance against budgeted volumes
- Provides lead qualification for telephone sales and works with sales to identify and secure target accounts
- Provides administrative support, i.e., faxing, file maintenance and competitive research
- Ability to handle details and resolve problems
- Demonstrated strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, self-motivated, resourceful and responsive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to be multi-task, set priorities, organize work and implement action items
- Computer literate with experience in MS Office Suite
This is a great opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
Apply Online Below