Import PNL Coordinator
Shipco Transport Inc., a leading international cargo transportation company, has an immediate opening at our Chicago branch office located in Itasca, IL for an experienced Import PNL Coordinator
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely & Accurate Import file closing
- Analyze Loss files to identify reason for loss
- Foreign accounts – check and approve invoices / liase with agents / offices overseas
- Local Vendor Invoices – check and approve responsible for SOA
- Check Import PNL settlements for accuracy for responsible trade lanes
- Report designated files final figures and ensure accurateness for responsible trade lanes
- Open file report – check and close any open files
- Resolve any disputed items in files responsible
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Fluent with Microsoft Products with a heavy focus in Excel
- Good with Accounting and working with Numbers
- Highly organized with ability to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Ocean and Ground Transportation
We offer a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer medical, dental, life, vision, STD and LTD insurance. We also offer a flexible benefits plan, optional wellness program and a matching 401(k) plan.
Please submit your resume by Applying Online Below!