|Vehicle Preparation Associate (Fueler/Washer/Detailer)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
As a Customer Service Fueler/Washer you are critical in helping to keep our customers moving by ensuring their vehicles are fueled up, safe, and ready to go. If you are motivated, mechanically inclined, willing to learn, and interested in a stable career, you can join our team of over 6000 vehicle repair associates at hundreds of locations nationwide, many of those who started in this role and developed to become diesel technicians.
Penske will introduce you to our vehicle maintenance processes, leading-edge technology, and winning company culture through ongoing training and mentoring to help cultivate the skills and expertise you need to succeed.
You will collaborate with a high-energy, driven team as you build a solid foundation in our vehicle maintenance operation. You'll enjoy competitive starting salaries, generous time off of up to three weeks and paid holidays and sick time, flexible schedules, excellent benefits, associate incentives and discount programs.
This position is out of our Penske facility located at 8685 Washington Blvd., Jessup, MD, 20794.
Available shifts vary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A valid driver's license is required.
- The ability, interest, and willingness to work outdoors required
- A positive, customer service attitude and effective communication skills
- Basic mechanical aptitude preferred, demonstrated past problem solving, tool usage, and repair experience
- Basic computer skills required for data entry into Penske maintenance systems.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background screening to include criminal checks, past employment and education), the ability to pass a drug screen and physical as required by the Department of Transportation, and potential travel within a near geography for training are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group, and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 260,000 vehicles, employs more than 29,000 people, and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit http://www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Gas Station Attendant, Vehicle Service Attendant, Fuel Island Attendant, Pump Attendant, Lot Attendant, Service Attendant, Car Wash Technician, Detailer, Porter, Lube Tech, Fueler, Lube , Washer, Fueler