Diesel Mechanic/Technician - DAYS - Union Shop
- Brooklyn, NY -
CDL Class A or B is preferred.
DAYS - Monday thru Friday with OT
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
The individuals we select will diagnose problems to repair and rebuild equipment, perform state inspections and routine vehicle maintenance on late model fleet mainly consisting of Freightliner flatbed, tractor trailers, and boom trucks, as well as MHE (Material Handling Equipment...e.g. forklifts, spyders).
- Forklift repair and maintenance experience a definite plus.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to utilize latest diagnostic software systems such as Noregons JPRO, run reports, follow next steps to diagnose and repair.
- Possess electrical diagnostic skills to troubleshoot basic problems such as defective marker lights, headlights, back-up alarms not functioning, to more advanced problems such as reading and understanding wiring schematics in order to correct fault codes (sensor codes) that places equipment into limp mode and render unusable. This usually involves step by step diagnostics be followed in order to achieve the right corrective action takes place.
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- DAYS - Monday through Friday with OT
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team!
Call us today at (888) 980-5077.
Diesel Tech Job Requirements:
- 3 years' Heavy Duty Mechanic experience required.
- CDL A or CDL B is *preferred*
- Should be familiar with all aspects of air brakes, suspension, fuel delivery systems, and hydraulics as they relate to late model fleet mainly consisting of Freightliner flatbed, tractor trailers, and boom trucks, as well as:
- MHE (Material Handling Equipment) e.g. forklifts, spyders).
- Forklift repair and maintenance experience a definite plus
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to utilize latest diagnostic software systems such as Noregons JPRO, run reports, follow next steps to diagnose and repair.
- Must have excellent communication skills, work as part of a tight knit team, able to thrive in a fast pace work environment, and enjoy being challenged.
Transform your career for the better. To experience the rewards of excellence, apply now.
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Health benefits
Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Or apply online below.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential.
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for half a century, extending from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and our valued employees, who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace