Pay and Benefits:
- $14/ hour - depends on the experience
- Medical insurance
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Bonus may be offered depending on personal performance and company revenue
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Receives, researches, and answers customer questions regarding accounts, rates and services offered, via telephone or email.
- Intermodal experience is preferred, such as checking availability for import and export shipment and set up appointment with terminal
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills
Basic Qualification / Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of High School diploma / GED required with a Bachelors Degree being preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing high quality customer service or/and working in office environment.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that can include overtime shifts
- Must understand English in reading, writing and speaking.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Browser.) along with strong keyboard skills.
- Possess the ability to communicate professionally verbally and in written format.