FCL Export Customer Service
Shipco Transport Inc., a leading international cargo transportation company, has an immediate opening at our Los Angeles branch located in, Long Beach, CA for an experienced FCL Export Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, highly motivated, reliable and who understands and appreciates the importance of a team effort.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in FCL ocean export customer service and/or operations is required, preferably from a NVOCC background, but a candidate with LCL export, VOCC or freight forwarder experience may also apply.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of FCL ocean export operations, customer service and documentation. Candidate must be experienced in quoting and negotiating rates, handling bookings, trucking arrangements, container procurement, billing, document preparation, researching and resolving freight discrepancies and customer complaints, and corresponding with overseas offices, agents and clients.
- Strong data entry skills required.
- Hazardous certification or knowledge of hazardous, is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organization skills. Candidate must enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment.
- We offer a positive and friendly atmosphere with opportunities for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience
- We offer medical, dental, life and vision insurance. We also offer a flexible benefits plan and a matching 401(k) plan