We are one of the largest NVOCC's in the world. Our company is financially stable with over 2500 employees and 70 offices worldwide. We provide excellent health benefits as well as 401k match, vacation, sick time and holiday pay.
This position is for local residents only.
Customer Service / Operations
We are looking for a knowledgeable, motivated and personable individual to join our Customer Service Department. The preferred candidate has prior experience in the Freight Forwarding industry as a Customer Service Representative or in Operations.
Successful candidate must have a strong willingness to learn and be eager to provide excellent customer service.
Attention to detail, excellent organization, ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, take initiative with pro-active approach to problem solving, and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide sales support, pricing, rate quotations, and rate filing.
- Utilize our system to track, trace, follow up, release cargo, and deliver shipments.
- Review shipping documents, and client billing for consistency and accuracy.
- Ensure clients/customers receive documents promptly and on time.
- Follow up with clients/customers with updated shipment information and availability.
- Knowledge of FCL/LCL, import, export, ocean and air shipments helpful.
- Work with customs brokerage to ensure entry/clearance of shipments.
- Work well in team environment and within global offices network.