Business Process, IT, Strategy & Innovation
Analyst, Business Process (Marketing)
North America Business Process provides support and development for Business Process engineering. This position will be based in Richmond with a focus on Transportation Procurement and Commercial activities, including Marketing and Strategic Yield Management. They have the overall responsibility for the SOP development process, and they provide support in the specific business areas in the preparation and management of all business SOPs. They have the overall responsibility to develop, manage, and maintain the offshore migration process. They provide guidance on the use of business applications to end users. They also support the application development's life cycle within their specific areas
- Support the activities of the Manager of Business Process.
- Support the development, implementation of business processes onshore and offshore.
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by executing the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance.
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Support the development, release, and maintenance of business application enhancements.
- Support the development, implementation, and enforcement of business processes.
- Author and publish documentation related to workflow changes resulting from system enhancements.
- Author and publish documentation for standard operating procedures for business units
Core Required Skills and Competencies:
- Innovative and change oriented.
- Ability to collaborate effectively.
- Ability to drive and influence change.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to evaluate data, analyze, and problem solve.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals across departments and across all levels, from staff to senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, as well as presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel on short notice and for extended periods to various office locations, including non-U.S. locations.
Function Specific Required Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in project management, process engineering, business application development, and support preferred.
Required Minimum Years Experience:
- A minimum of three years in the shipping/logistics industry strongly preferred.
Required Minimum Education:
Bachelor's degree preferred