In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelēz International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
Purpose of Role
Provides subject matter expertise and leads improvements on the solutions and technologies used for transportation and warehousing in Mondelēz. Responsibilities will include customs regulation, imports/exports and emerging technologies in this domain.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements. Define what the capability must achieve including how to measure success.
- Responsible that solutions are robust, strategically aligned and efficient to deliver and maintain.
- Understand the connection of the process and solutions, upstream and downstream (Finance, Planning, OTC).
- Implement best practices to continually improve performance of solutions, to achieve the long term strategic goals.
- Deep understanding of the solutions supporting the global transportation, warehousing, customs and import/export.
- Responsible to ensure system integrity and design is upheld and changes verified.
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions to complex requirements.
- Create and maintain plans to best enable longevity and performance of systems architecture and deliver key business drivers.
- Collaborate with the relevant partners and stakeholders to ensure project and operational performances are met.
KPIs / Dimensions
- Digital Adoption
- Global coverage of solutions
- User Automation
- System Automation
Targets / Dimensions
- Vehicle Fill Rate > 85%
- Optimal Cost to Serve
- Reduced empty/travel miles
- CFR > 98.5%
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
- Third party vendors: deliver, support or own the systems
- Shared service supplier
- ITS Project Delivery Team
- ITS Enterprise Architecture
- Regional and Global LogOps Capability teams
- Strong Logistics background or IT background
- Ability to work with ambiguity and diverse stakeholders
- Minimum 9 years in IT/Logistics
- Experience delivering winning results across large multinational companies
- Experience working with SAP, SAP EWM Required
- Oracle Transport Mgmt. and direct store delivery solutions preferred
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.