Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
- Prepares machinery for production (including code changes, turning on heat, test running machines, setting glue pattern, checking the mechanical malfunctions, etc.) before start up each day. - Note: mechanical specialists are responsible for training AM to perform these tasks going forward
- Does all lubrication - Note: mechanical specialists are responsible for training AM to perform these tasks going forward
- Prepares adhesives where necessary
- Fabricates all parts needed for repair or modification
- Makes all adjustments of existing, new or reworked parts on machinery assigned
- Studies machine running problems to determine if the cause is mechanical, out of spec material or personnel
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections at all times - Note: mechanical specialists are responsible for training AM to perform SOME of these tasks going forward (see AM Pillar for up-to-date list)
- Maintains clean working habits, and when job is complete, will clean area where working and machines used to repair parts
- Fills out daily down time sheets for production machinery assigned
- Observes all safety rules, practices and procedures in performance of duties
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as required
- 5 years industrial maintenance experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Operates and uses measuring devices, hand tools and power tools
- Considerable care necessary to prevent accidents resulting in permanent disability
- Disagreeable or disturbing conditions are present to a moderate extent
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.